I try to write down the funny things my kids say during their year and type them up around their birthdays. It has been harder for me in the past few years, but we got some good stuff from Maren.
“My hands get too tired when I have to pick up my toys. “
“When it’s warm I go in the sparkles (sprinklers).”
“I like gold-grey. “
Mom: What do you say? Maren: MINE!
“Spinning around makes me very busy.”
“I have bad-guy nipples.”
“Bad guys help wipe other bad guys “(while playing bad guys with Jared- hollered from the bathroom).
“Mom, you need go potty? Hurry! Wiggles yours bum!”
“I’m little and big. I’m little most.”
“I not naughty. I just cute.”
“What color are your eyes? Tip your eyes over and see.”
“I not a cowgirl- I a horsegirl!”
“I can count to orange.”
“It smells like gross.”
“I not Maren Jill- I Maren Margaret.”
“Why Jared take 2 pills? He have 2 froats?”
“I’m a poor Maren because my boogers don’t get gone.”
“Only gummy bears can show their butts.”
“There are two Erin’s in the world.”
“You helped me to feel bad!”
“Look at those holes (on a mosque). Did some candles fall out of there?”
“Mini trucks are weird.”
Mom was carrying Maren. “Mom, I will not fall because you have a big head.”
Maren’s prayer” Thank you my polka-dot pants. These one right here (with hand sweep).
“I will pick up 3 things because 3 things is a little and 5 things is a lot.”
“Mom you look good with whiskers.”
“Why is ‘just a minute’ a long time?”
“I love you really bad.”
“I want to hold it YET!”
“I don’t know that much. I’m only 3 years old.”
“Why is he crying? No one is being mean to him” (while the bishop was bearing his testimony).
Mom said she had a date with a hot guy. “Mom it’s not a hot guy. It’s Ryan, my Daddy!”
“He is blind because he ate a whole sandwich” (we never did figure out what she meant.)
“When Sara is a baby, I will kick bad guy for her.”
“See my fat tummy? That is where my baby was when I was a grown up. “
“What is my fake name (nickname)?”
She pats your back when hugging you. Sleeps with mom’s blue soft jacket. Loves macaroni and cheese, chicken nuggets, ice cream, yellow cheese, ham lunchmeat and cupcakes.


5 comments:
Those put a smile on my face, thanks for sharing
Oh my heck! I am laughing out loud and had to read these to Austin and Devree and now they're laughing too. They were disappointed when I was done. "That's it??"
W
Those were definitely worth collecting all year!
Haha! I'm definitely going to try wiggling mines bum next time i have to go potty.
I loved the one about the bishop---I've never seen him cry except when he announced Shae's mission and spoke at Ward conference that day. But you forgot: Are you a grandma or a neighbor. When I said I'm a neighbor, she said, "Oh, you must be lonely."
Post a Comment