I have been remiss at putting items on this blog lately, so we will do a quick update. It's been a busy, crazy month but here are a few of the highlights. First off, beta fish fighting tournament in our garage. Cage fighters, beware. There's a new game in town.
For Ryan's birthday, he wanted to go on a hike, so we went up in Little Cottonwood Canyon. It was already feeling like summer... hot!
Our cabin trip was full of friends and fun, shooting and lots of game playing. It rained a lot, so we had lots of indoor activities.
My little inventor- not so safe, but oh so creative.
Here we are at Ragnar. I included this photo because it really showcases my hair while I was running. Thanks to Michelle, my stylist, who gave up two nights sleep so I could become a Ragnarian. And here is a picture of the awesome van that we rode around in style in....which, by the way we are now the proud owners of. Family awesome adventures, here we come!
Sam ran the first leg for Jill, and hung out with all of us old people. Way to go Sam!
The dynamic duo.
Ryan coming up the Ragnar hill, steeper than this picture looks like, trust me.
Our team at the end. We all did it!
Sarah's birthday party. We wheeled down the parkway for a picnic and water fun. We only had three crashes that needed band-aids. All in all, a success.
Saturday, June 23, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment