Friday, October 16, 2009

UEA weekend in Swan Valley

It's never too good to look at your giant butt from someone else's perspective, but this picture was cute anyway.
Maui Wowee ice cream is almost the best. Especially when it's a square ice cream scoop!
After eating licorice ice cream- my favorite kind at the square ice cream store!
All the grown up ladies going on a walk.
We both had makeovers.

Jared and Alex were twinners on the hairdos.
Milli was a trooper- but had to wear fleece because it was cold.
Ryan had to stay home and work. We missed him.
Jared toting the little sis.
I love this one of me and my girl! check out more pictures at my friend Wendy's blog.

6 comments:

Janet said...

Looks like a great time! Love these pics.
You may not be happy with your rear view, but I am feeling mighty jealous that you have a neck. That particular feature didn't make it to my branch of the family. Darn it.
Love, love, love the fauxhawks!

oooooh, my word verification is "cousiop"

Stacy said...

It looks like you guys had a fun time and you got some great photos too.

Wendy said...

Very cute!! And I feel so flattered that you linked me to your blog! (However, I need to go fix my grammatical errors.)
It was such a fun weekend-was that just last weekend? My how time flies!
W

carol said...

Looks like fun! I love your makeovers and your licorice tongue. yum.

Adrian said...

Looks like a great time!

mort said...

Just in case you haven't heard, the mormom lottery for MTC tickets has started!